So, every spring i start thinking about all the beautiful vegetables and herbs i will grow- think garden paradise that would make Martha Stewart's jaw drop.
Hmm then i remember i rent. Problem? Ok maybe. I might happen to be landlocked by concrete and the slightly industrial strength bushes installed in front of our townhouse, but im determined to at least contribute something homegrown into my cooking this summer. So... Patio herb gardens are my new obsession. I think i will first try a simpler one like this...

Awesome! I love the idea! I have grand ideas about gardening but then I remember that my green thumb is actually a black thumb of death! The two plants we have in the house are barely alive. And I use miracle grow. Happy gardening!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I love herbs but am so afraid to use them. And I'm in the same boat as Mariana, I've lost track of how many plants I've murdered.
ReplyDeleteMariana do you remember the lilies I had growing in my senior year that you would squeeze and pull all the time? Well, they're still alive!! They should be blooming soon too! I think you have a green thumb, maybe it just works on other people's plants?
ReplyDelete