Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dreaming of Goa...

This is something i have been plotting since i was a little girl. I have always been extremely enamored with Indian culture... Food, music, color, amazingly rich beautiful landscape. When i was younger i had pictures of "holi" (indian festival of color) all over my notebook. Sean and i have even talked about doing a stint teaching english there... It would be an amazing experience!
The pictures are from Goa. It is on the western coast of India and is known for its very calm and relaxed beach culture. It is very different from the huge crowded cities like Delhi or Mumbai... It is simply gorgeous!





2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I have always wanted to go to Holi festival!
    I think it's because I spent a considerable time watching Bollywood films as a child. Devdas and Jodha Akbar were my favourites:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything with Amitab bachan (sp). We are big bollywood fans here too haha

    ReplyDelete