Oh hello beautiful ;-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Can I just tell you (and mind I've had a lot of wine) but you have the most perfect eyebrows I have ever seen!
Haha well thank you! I am kind of an eyebrow girl. Ive always wanted some lovely thick sexy brows tho... Like old school selma hayek. Mind you, im not raven haired so id likely look like Bert from sesame street....
Yeah, maybe... but everyone loves Bert. And he wears awesome shoes. And he was named after Bert the cop, another dude everyone loves...I'm pretty sure you should go for it:)
Oh hello beautiful ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan I just tell you (and mind I've had a lot of wine) but you have the most perfect eyebrows I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteHaha well thank you! I am kind of an eyebrow girl. Ive always wanted some lovely thick sexy brows tho... Like old school selma hayek. Mind you, im not raven haired so id likely look like Bert from sesame street....
ReplyDeleteYeah, maybe... but everyone loves Bert. And he wears awesome shoes. And he was named after Bert the cop, another dude everyone loves...
DeleteI'm pretty sure you should go for it:)